I. General information
The Seller is defined as Decor & I, registered at Mofatt Centre, 219 Colinton Road, Edinburgh, EH14 1DJ
The Customer is a person who made a purchase on www.dekoria.co.uk. Dekoria.co.uk is intended for use by both individuals and businesses (a separate trade offer can be requested by businesses).
By making a purchase on www.dekoria.co.uk the Customer declares that they have read and accepted the following terms and conditions.
II. Product information
1. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the offer on www.dekoria.co.uk both in terms of products available and prices. Any changes in prices will not apply to orders that have been placed before the change.
2. Any promotional offers are carried out at the Seller's discretion and can be stopped at any point. Any changes in prices will not apply to orders that have been placed before the change.
3. Due to the nature of made to order textile products, the Customer agrees to accept +/-2 cm difference in the measurements of the product ordered and supplied.
4. Every effort is made to ensure that the products supplied correspond as closely as possible to swatches and images on our website. However, variations may occur from one screen to another and during normal manufacturing between batches. FREE swatches are available for this exact reason. If the Customer choosed not to order swatches, Dekoria cannot be held responsible for the difference in shade of the image on our website and the product delivered.
5. Most fabric are 130cm wide so the Customer understands that where a product is more than 130cm wide, it will be two (or more, only if required) pieces of fabric joined together (e.g. 190cm curtain=130cm + 60cm, 300cm curtain=130cm+130cm+40cm). This will be done in an aesthetic manner and it does not reduce the quality of the product. This applies to e.g. curtains or blinds but not sofa covers.
6. The Seller supplies slipcovers for Ikea furniture intended for decorative purpose only and not designed to replace the original fire retarding Ikea covers. The Customer agrees to keep the original Ikea cover underneath Dekoria slipcover at all times for fire safety purposes.
III. Orders & Returns
1. Orders are accepted and processed only when a full payment for the goods has cleared into the Seller's account.
2. Due to the nature of the products, changes to orders placed cannot be guaranteed and are made only at the Seller's discretion.
3. Tailor-made and made to measure goods including but not limited to furniture covers, curtains and blinds and fabric cut to size can be accepted for a refund only when the goods are faulty. The Seller MUST be informed about the return of goods within 15 calendar days from the date of delivery and the goods MUST be sent back within further 14 calendar days. A cancellation form (which can be downloaded here or requested from us by email) may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to advise The Seller of the return. The Seller is not required to accept returns received after this period. This does not compromise consumer rights under the Sale of Goods Act and Consumer Contracts Regulations.
4. Standard (not made to order) and non-faulty purchases can be returned to the Seller for a refund. The Seller MUST be informed about the return of goods within 15 calendar days from the date of delivery and the goods MUST be sent back within further 14 calendar days. A cancellation form (which can be downloaded here or requested from us by email) may be emailed to email@example.com to advise The Seller of the return. The Seller is not required to accept returns received after this period. Goods must be returned in unused condition, with all labels attached. If the items are not faulty, The Seller is not obliged to cover the cost of return postage. This does not compromise consumer rights under the Sale of Goods Act and Consumer Contracts Regulations.
5. Orders are despatched within full 5 working days from the date of payment. If this is not possible to adhere to these timescales, the Seller will inform the Customer without delay. The Customer has a right to reject the new date of delivery and to cancel the order.
6. The Seller may not be held responsible for delays in delivery caused by the carrier and beyond control of The Seller. In such circumstances any compensation for the Customer is solely at the Seller's discretion.
IV. Data protection
1. The Customer's data is managed in compliance with the Data Protection Act.